Sunday, September 20, 2009

Product Review: Little Letters Mini Cookies 100 calorie packs

I picked up these little cookies because they have letters on them... as I have demonstrated, I have a hard time resisting cute things with fun shapes or letters on them.  There are 6 packs in the box, and each is ~100 calories.


There are a lot of little cookies in each bag.  I won't be packing a whole "serving" in lunches, so it should last a while. (This picture is of all the cookies in one bag).  The picture didn't come out as well as I hoped, but they are very cute.  Trust me.


They are lightly sweet and are a typical tasting shortbread.  They do have high fructose corn syrup in them, which isn't something that I avoid as avidly as some people do, but it is something that I wanted to mention.  One whole bag has 6g of sugar and only 3g of fat so again, using about a third of bag in lunch?  I'm good with that.

And they are so cute.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment