Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lunch for The Boy: 4.9.12 - Rainbow Week: Red Day!

It's Rainbow Week at the kid's schools!  Monday is Red Day - so here's our red fun for the day!
Raspberries, Strawberries, watermelon, kale, and yogurt

Berry Applesauce: 15g, Smoothie: 15g
The Boy's snack is a berry applesauce and a small amount of red berry smoothy (with kale!) - I froze it in my new Oxo Tot Blocks containers and hopefully it will be thawed by snack time.  If it isn't, I told the kids to eat it like ice cream.  :)
Strawberries: 7g, watermelon: 5g, Goldfish crackers: 12g, egg: 0g, bell pepper: 2g, ranch dressing: 2g
His lunch is strawberries, watermelon, a hard boiled egg dyed red, red Space Adventures Goldfish crackers, and some red bell pepper slices with some ranch dressing mixed with taco sauce (it's delicious).  My kids are not huge fans of bell pepper, but I'm hoping they'll try it!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment