Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family Lunches (and Field Trip Lunches!): 5.30.13


Daddy has a wrap with hummus, spinach, cheese, and ham, along with strawberries, a few Combos, and watermelon.

The Girl has an applesauce for snack (not pictured), a wrap with hummus, spinach, cheese, and ham, along with strawberries, watermelon, and a fortune cookie.

I am chaperoning a field trip for The Boy, so we have "disposable" lunch containers.  A lot of my lovely Bento Blogger Friends have done strawberry containers for lunches (here's one from Keeley McGuire's Blog), so I decided to try it for myself.  It worked out great!

Applesauce: 15g, wrap: 40g, strawberries: 5g, melon: 5g, fortune cookie: 5g

The Boy and I have wraps with hummus, spinach, cheese, and ham, strawberries, a fortune cookie, applesauce, and Easylunchbox Mini Dippers with watermelon.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment