Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Family Lunches: 3.24.15

I pack lunches for myself and for The Hubby nearly every day, but don't always blog them.  I'm blogging today's to show you how I take a variation on the theme of the kids' lunches for my own lunch.  (The Hubby has the day off, so no lunch for him).

Salad & all the fixings: 12g, raisins: 15g, crackers: 12g
The Boy has a build-your-own-salad with a lovely mescalin mix, blueberries, sunflower seeds, cucumbers, and a little homemade vinaigrette (with a note on the mini dipper to "shake gently" - we'll see how that goes), along with some raisins, and some crackers.  His snack is a granola bar (not pictured, 26g).

The Girl has a build-your-own salad with the mescalin mix, blueberries, sunflower seeds, honeyed chevre (The Boy doesn't like goat cheese, so I left this off of his), bell peppers, and a small container of the vinaigrette, along with some crackers.


I have a build-your-own salad with mescalin mix, blueberries, sunflower seeds, honeyed chevre, cucumbers, and bell peppers, along with some vinaigrette.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment