Monday, February 22, 2010

Asian Grocery Store Finds: 2.19.10

I went by a local Asian grocery store on Friday afternoon, and snagged some fun items.  I'll blog more about them later, but here's what I got.

Juicy Jelly: Akin to the mini fruit jellies, but bigger, with some coconut chunks, and a really cool reusable container!  (The girl has been warned to be careful with eating them, since they can be a choking hazard)

Hello Panda Cookies: So adorable!  I got chocolate filled and strawberry filled.  Super cute for a small treat, even if they aren't that healthy for you.

Rice Crackers treats: Yum yum yum.  I love these things.  More for Daddy and me, probably, although the girl actually likes them!  The ones with nori wrapped around them are too strong for her, though.

Honey Twists:  I saw these on Asian Aisle (see my blog roll) a while ago, and had to try them.

New frozen dumplings.  They are no longer carrying the brand I used to get, so I am trying these.  Pork & chive and plain pork.  Here's hoping they are as good!

Look for their inclusion in lunches soon!  It's school break week, so lunches will be a little sparse...


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous! I wish we had an Asian store around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Everything looks good :D Kidlet loves the Hello Panda cookies but we've never seen them in strawberry before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leia - you don't have any Asian grocers? I thought we were lacking, but we do have a few to choose from.

    Now, if only I could find that mochi ice cream I had when we went out for sushi a few weeks ago....

    ReplyDelete