Friday, November 11, 2011

Lunch: 11.11.11

The Boy is not feeling 100% today, so I am home with him, but The Girl went to school.  Unfortunately, I was not clever enough to come up with anything special for 11.11.11... but I did write 11.11.11 on her lunch items with my food marker. That's something, right?

Her snack (with no 11.11.11, but with pretzels sticks, which look like 11.11.11) is pretzel sticks and a banana, with a juice.

Her lunch is ham and cheese on some leftover (storebought) rolls - it's been a long week - along with a tropical granola bar, dried plums, a clementine, and a tiny forelle pear.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. If I could look at what I ate for lunch 30 years ago on a specific date like your kids will be able to do thanks to this blog, I'd be amazed. Theme or no theme, it's a treasure :) Hope her brother is up and around now!

    ReplyDelete