Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lunch for The Boy: 3.8.12 - Fieldtrip!

I'm out of town, so I prepacked this week's lunches for the kids (and one for Lisa, from Explayration, who is chaperoning The Boy's field trip on Thursday...) in my beloved Easy Lunchboxes.  These posts have been written ahead of time and are auto-posted (I hope) while I am gone.


Maple Yogurt: 20g, Granola: 15g
Today's snack for The Boy (and for the rest of the week) is homemade Greek yogurt with maple syrup and some homemade granola.  He even has a field trip today to a maple sugar shack!
Yertle sandwich: 28g, cherries: 30g, strawberry: 5g, apples: 6g, mandarin oranges: 15g
His lunch is a Yertle Bread cheese sandwich, Peeled Fruit dried cherries, one monster strawberry (I think it's a mutant), mandarin oranges, and apple slices (dusted with Fruit Fresh).


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment