Monday, April 2, 2012

Lunch: 4.3.12

Welcome to the Bunny Hop, Bento Blogger & Friends Blog Hop!


The Girl's snack is a banana (not pictured).

Her lunch is pineapple flowers with strawberry centers , kiwi hearts, strawberries, a butterfly rainbow bread sandwich with cheese, Scrabble cheez-its, and a carrot cupcake with a little icing decoration.  I separated the sandwich from the fruit with a piece of plastic I had around.  I really need to get some of the cute bento separators... but for now, plastic works.

*******

So, Hop on through the Bunny Hop, and check out some of the awesome things the Bento Blogger & Friends up to.  To hop on down the bunny trail, click the picture above, or head directly on over to Obento Momma!


Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Your rainbow bread blows me away! So impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to try that rainbow bread, its beautiful, especially when cut into shapes like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend's daughter is doing a rainbow birthday for her daughter! We might actually try this! And by 'we,' I mean her brother, who is actually good at baking!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see your rainbow bread, I am amazed! It looks so cute as a butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gawsh i love that bread... Keitha is right, looks SO cute as a butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterflies are just simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been loving your rainbow bread and the butterfly is just amazing, the colors are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the rainbow bread. Gotta try that at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful bread. I am blown away with you bread skills. Freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty lunch - lucky Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That rainbow bread butterfly is awesome! Perfect lunch!

    ReplyDelete