Monday, September 17, 2012

Lunch for The Boy: 9.18.12

Only one more day until Talk Like a Pirate Day... and my Bento Blogger & Friends have something really big coming for you all - a blog hop with a fabulous treasure hunt!  So, stay tuned...  We'll all be going live at 9 AM EST on September 19th, so make sure to check!

Egg: 0g, fig: 10g, cheese: 1g
The Boy's snack for Tuesday is a bear shaped hard boiled egg, a Naturebox fig, and a Cabot Cheese single.
Sandwich: 28g, melon: 4g, applesauce: 12g, wafer cookies: 4g
His lunch is a whole grain English muffin, with cheese and salami, with these picks in them, along with some watermelon and cantaloupe, applesauce, and he requested half a pandan wafer and half a taro wafer.  I covered the Easylunchbox with Glad Press-n-seal to keep the applesauce from leaking.  I should have used one of my new Mini Dippers, but I honestly forgot.  Oops!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment