Sunday, February 2, 2014

Recipe: Mini S'mores Bites

The Hubby had an inspiration this morning about mini S'mores bites, and being that we are a good team, I made them happen.  That's how we roll.


They aren't so much a recipe as a technique, and one that I hope you employ soon!

I found mini graham cracker squares, and you know that I love mini things, so I knew they had to be part of this treat.


I took mini graham crackers (and you could use bigger squares if you are so inclined) and spread them with a little marshmallow fluff, then topped them with another graham cracker.


Then, I melted some milk chocolate and drizzled it over the top.

I repeated the drizzle with a little melted dark chocolate, because I can't help myself.


Look at these tiny, bite sized treats!

I then froze them for about 15 minutes, to harden the chocolate up.

Delicious S'mores without the fire, in an adorable bite-sized package?  Sounds good to me!


Pin It!

2 comments: