Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Family Lunches: 5.15.14

I love fresh bread. Sometimes, I get out of the habit of making it, and we have store bought bread for a while.  Then, I make it again and vow to never buy bread again.  I know the current homemade jag won't be likely to last forever, but I am certainly enjoying the bread right now.  I made King Arthur Flour's recipe for whole wheat pain de mie.  It is just the perfect texture for sandwiches, and we all love it so much.
Sandwich: 50g, carrots: 1g, babybell: 1g, apple slices: 8g, rainbow goldfish crackers: 12g
The Boy has a pesto, Muenster, salami, ham, and lettuce sandwich on whole wheat pain de mie, baby carrots, a baby bell, rainbow Goldfish crackers, and apple slices.  His snack is yogurt (not pictured, 24g).


The Girl has a pesto, Muenster, salami, ham, and lettuce sandwich on whole wheat pain de mie, baby carrots, a baby bell, rainbow Goldfish crackers, and orange slices.  Her snack is also a yogurt (not pictured).

I have a pesto, Muenster, salami, ham, and lettuce sandwich on whole wheat pain de mie, baby carrots, a baby bell, cherry tomatoes, and orange slices.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. If you want take a look here, a site about Losing weight after baby , that helps me to keep my mind positive !

    ReplyDelete