Monday, September 12, 2016

Lunches: 9.12.16

I don't care much about football - except for the food.  So, yesterday, while The Hubby was joyfully watching his first football of the season, I made Philly cheesesteak oven sandwiches.

I neglected to write down a recipe, but I think I will make them again, and then I will blog it.  They were basically shaved steak cooked with peppers, onions, and mushrooms, along with some spices, and topped with American cheese.  I put the filling over dinner rolls that were cut in half, put the tops back on, and then baked for a few minutes until they were nice and melty.

And, it made a lot - so leftovers are in lunches!

Sandwich: 25g, grapes: 6g, apple slices: 10g, ground cherries: 4g

The Boy has a leftover Philly cheesesteak sandwich, grapes, ground cherries, and apple slices.  His snack is an applesauce (not pictured, 14g).


The Girl has a leftover Philly cheesesteak sandwich, grapes, ground cherries, and apple slices.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment