Friday, September 2, 2016

Lunches: 9.2.16

First Friday of the school year!

I found little individual containers of Nutella at the grocery store yesterday, and I knew I had to get them for the kids.  I went with a snack-style lunch today, and the kids are super excited for it.  Sometimes, they like something a little different.  The Girl has a field trip today (beginning of the school year bonding trip - super fun!), so snack-style lunch is good for her!

Nutella: 17g, apple slices: 8g, strawberries: 6g, pepperoni: 1g, plantain chips: 5g

The Boy has apple slices, nutella, strawberries, pepperoni, and plantain chips.  His snack is an applesauce (not pictured, 15g).


The Girl also has apple slices, nutella, strawberries, pepperoni, and plantain chips.

Hope that everyone has a great Labor day weekend!  I know we have a full one planned!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment