Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recipe: Phyllo Cups

I was foolish and didn't take any pictures while I was making phyllo cups for my party last weekend, but the method is actually really simple. 

I followed the instructions found here, but instead of spreading each layer with butter, I simply sprayed with butter-flavored pam.  It worked like a charm!  I did mine in mini muffin cups, so they were small and perfectly bite-sized.

These little guys would be genius in a lunch.  Small and cute, and exceedingly versatile.

They did take a while to make, but one box of phyllo dough made a HUGE amount of them.

I made spanikopita in them.


I made sundried tomato spread in them.


I made veggie quiche in them.


I made chocolate pudding in them.


The possibilities abound!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment