Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lunch: 2.17.11

I forgot my camera at work and so there's no picture of this lunch!  :(

Snack was the same as yesterday - she loved it - nutella and strawberries on a whole wheat tortilla rolled up, along with a juice.

Lunch is a fruit cup, a couple veggie "meat" balls I found at Costco, ranch dressing for dipping, some cheddar cheese, the last of the chocolate covered heart shaped pretzels, and a red velvet sandwich cookie.

The veggie meatballs are really yummy, though I think The Girl might take some convincing.  And some ranch dressing.  They are corn, peppers, and other veggies - no soy it seems, which I like.  I just want to get more veggies into her.  She gets plenty protein.  Here's hoping that she eats them! 

I did take pictures of the lunch with my phone, but I have no idea how to get them off there.  If I figure it out, there may be pictures coming.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment