Monday, February 13, 2012

Lunch: 2.14.12 - Valentine's Day

And Happy Valentine's Day for the Girl's lunch, too!
I ate the second half of this apple...
Her snack I am pretty pleased with.  It got me giggling.  I hollowed out half of an apple using a heart shaped cookie cutter and my melon baller, and filled it with the rest of the red colored applesauce that I made to use in The Boy's snack.  Tee hee.  I think it turned out well.  I think she'll be amused.

Her lunch is a heart shaped turkey sandwich on Valentine's Swirl Bread, cheddar hearts with a couple small pieces of Sunkist fruit leather on top, just to add a pop of color, kiwi hearts, yogurt pretzel rings, heart raviolis from Costco, and a few heart shaped juice jigglers.


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the fun hearts!! And the hidden applesauce is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute hearts and thanks for the applesauce tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty lunch, and I LOVE the idea of the applesauce hidden in the apple!

    ReplyDelete