Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Family Lunches: 6.11.14

I took an unexpected and unwelcome break from lunch blogging for the week, due to my home internet being broken.  Nice timing, being that this is the final week of school.  *sigh*  I have lunch pictures saved up from the past week, and I will post a round-up of them soon.  For now, I will just get back to the present lunches.

... And I don't even need a lunch for The Girl for Wednesday, because she has an at-school barbecue.  I don't get school lunches all year, but I allow the kids to eat at their end-of-the-year barbecue.  The food is pretty good.  I've eaten it before.  They love it, and there are lots of healthy choices.  I can appreciate that.


The Hubby has a sandwich with grilled chicken and barbecue sauce, along with watermelon and plaintain chips.

I have a sandwich with grilled chicken and barbecue sauce, with blueberries and pita chips.
Sandwich: 22g, Veggie crisps: 20g, watermelon: 5g. blueberries: 5g
The Boy has a sandwich with turkey, hummus, and cheese, some plaintain chips and bean crisps, watermelon, and blueberries.  His snacks are provided at school this week.

Just one more day of school for the school year!  We are hoping for plenty of outings this summer, and I will still be packing for The Hubby and for myself for work, and I am sure I will have plenty of recipes to share, so it won't be a blogging wasteland.  Stay tuned!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment