Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lunch: First Day of School 9.2.09

Snack is mini pumpkin zucchini muffins and grapes with a juice box. (note the cute little pick)














Lunch is a cinnamon whole grain bagel stick with light cream cheese, a gogurt (she loves those things, even though the thought of sucking yogurt through a tube makes me gag a little), a babybell with a butterfly cutout, a skewer of ham, a bunny hard boiled egg, raisins (in the rectangular container), a nectarine (I scooped out the center and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, and used the skin as a container.  Hope that she eats it.  Nectarines are new to her), carrot flowers (I found yellow carrots at the supermarket!  Way too cute) with ranch dressing in the little red container.  I send her with water for lunch.

(A note about the hard boiled egg - I leave it in the mold in the fridge overnight and put it in the lunch in the morning.  This way, it doesn't make the whole thing taste like egg, and I've heard that the shapes can un-mold if left for too long out of the mold.  Hard boiled egg mold tutorial coming soon)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment