Sunday, January 16, 2011

Recipe: Vindaloo Deviled Eggs

Another recipe using the Vindaloo Spice from Teeny Tiny Spice Company

I wanted to make my deviled eggs a little zippier, so I decided to add in some Vindaloo spice.  It's not spicy, really, just wonderfully flavorful.  (If you don't have any Vindaloo Spice, I would try maybe mixing up some turmeric, cumin, cardamom, a little cinnamon, and maybe some ginger?  It won't be the same, but it would still be nice)

Vindaloo Deviled Eggs

6 hard boiled eggs
1/4 c Miracle Whip (I use fat free)
3 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Company Vindaloo Spice (to taste)
1 Tbsp dijon mustard

Slice eggs in half, and put yolks in a bowl.  Add in the miracle whip, Vindaloo Spice mix, and mustard.  Mash with a fork until smooth.

Transfer to a baggie or a decorating bag and pipe into egg halves.  Sprinkle with more Vindaloo Spice Mix and enjoy.
Ready to fill


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment