Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Family Lunches: 11.13.13 - Kid Made!

The kids have been loving making their lunches (and lunches for Daddy and me also!) this week.  Completely on their own volition, they decided to make them again for Wednesday.  My pick collection is getting a workout.

The Boy has a sandwich with liverwurst, Dick & Jane Educational Snacks, rainbow carrots, sliced apple, and sliced strawberries.  And a ton of picks.  For snack, he has some applesauce (not pictured, 15g)


The Girl has a bagel on skewers with a container of honey to dip it in, with some lettuce with some dressing, rainbow carrots, and strawberries.  And a ton of picks.  She has applesauce for snack (not pictured)



The Boy packed a peanut butter and honey bagel, with rainbow carrots, Cool Ranch Doritos, and strawberries for Daddy - with a ton of pics.  I'm sure Daddy's co-workers will love the flowers and festivity.


The Boy packed a bagel with peanut butter and honey, rainbow carrots, some Cool Ranch Doritos, and strawberries for me.  With a ton of picks.

And he told me I could wear one of the rings whilst eating my lunch.  I wonder what my coworkers will say.  I bet they'll be jealous.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment