Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Family Lunches: 5.28.14

Sandwich: 22g, grapes: 6g, apple slices: 6g, letter cookies: 12g, gummy tummy penguins: 6g
For this Wednesday, The Boy has grapes, apple slices, a sandwich with Colby cheese, hummus, and herbed turkey breast, along with some Cinnamon schoolbook cookies and Gummy Tummy Penguins.
Image courtesy Tardis.Wikia.com
Gummy Tummy Adipose Penguins
Is it just me, or do these guys look like the Adipose from Doctor Who?

The Girl also has grapes, apple slices, and a Colby, hummus, and herbed turkey breast sandwich, with some Cinnamon schoolbook cookies and Gummy Tummy Penguins.


I have grapes, apple slices, and a sandwich with hummus, herbed turkey breast, and Trader Joe's Cinco Lanzas cheese with rosemary, along with a couple pickle slices, which I wrapped in plastic wrap.  Does anyone have any good ideas for keeping pickles from getting sandwiches soggy in lunches?  I would love to hear them.  The kids don't like pickles, but I do!

Disclaimer: I love Trader Joe's, but they do not sponsor this post or this blog. All opinions are my own (or that of the kids)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment