Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lunches for an Outing: Shelburne Museum 6.18.16

It's summer vacation, which means time for our little day adventures (and hopefully some bigger ones, too!)

My mom and I brought the kids to one of our favorite places in Vermont, the Shelburne Museum.  This place is AWESOME, and if you are ever in Vermont, I cannot recommend it enough!

I was really pleased that this time, the kids really were enjoying the art more than they have on previous visits.


The museum has a lot of history, as well as some really great art.


And we brought lunches, of course!


I packed us sandwiches with herbed turkey, spinach, cheese, and muhammara, along with sugar snap peas, apple slices, and dried baby bananas.

The sandwiches were delicious.

It was a totally glorious day for walking around the museum, and we can't wait to go back again!  It is a really large museum, so it is next to impossible to see everything in one day...
(That was my coffee...)

Plus, the kids had been up late the night before at the local races with The Hubby, so maybe they were a little tired... this is after the museum.

This is just the beginning of our summer adventures!  I can't wait to do more!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment