Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mommy & Daddy (and Bonus Lisa!) Lunches: 4.3.13

I was about to make lunches, and Lisa (from Explayration) asked if I might like to make a lunch for her for tomorrow, since she has a field trip with her students.  Who am I to deny making an extra lunch?

So -  Daddy has spinach and cucumber, baby bell peppers, cantaloupe and honeydew, and a wrap with hummus, spinach, lebanon bologna, cheese, and carrot, packed in his GoGreenLunchBox.


I have mini bell peppers, honeydew and cantaloupe, a clementine, cucumber, and a lebanon, hummus, carrot and cheese on a sandwich thin in an Easylunchbox.


For Lisa, she will make herself a hummus and avocado sandwich in the morning on a sandwich thin, and I packed her some cucumber, mini bell peppers, and cantaloupe and honeydew, in an Easylunchbox.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment