Sunday, April 28, 2013

Family Lunches: 4.29.13

Back to school after a break for the kids (and I was out of town on business for most of the week, so I didn't pack lunches for Daddy and myself either), so back to packing lunches for me!

I've packed family lunches, pretty much the same for all of us, so it's all in one big, happy post.

We have homemade bread (made by The Girl!! - check out pics on my facebook page) with hummus, cheddar cheese, and turkey, on a bed of spinach.

Daddy and I have cantaloupe and orange slices.


The Boy has a Chobani Champions yogurt for snack (not pictured, 9g).  In addition to the sandwich and the spinach, he has cantaloupe and Naturebox cheddar sesame stix.  His sandwich and spinach are 25g, Cheddar Stix are 8g, and his melon is 5g.


The Girl has Chobani Champions for snack (not pictured) In her lunch, she also has orange slices and Naturebox cheddar sesame stix.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and article is
    truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles.

    my web-site; Sun Mountain Golf Bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a cool and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Here is my site :: klimatyzacja

    ReplyDelete