Monday, December 9, 2013

Lunching in a Winter Wonderland: A Winter Wonderlunch Blog Hop

It's time for the first of a series of Bento Blogger & Friends Holiday Blog Hops!

For this hop, we are having Winter Wonderlunch.

Wrap: 40g, Mandarin oranges: 15g, apple: 5g, Goldfish: 12g
I found some winter themed cookie decals that I got from King Arthur Flour (although I think they don't have them on the website), and thought I would put them on some of the food in lunches for the kids.  The Boy has a wrap with hummus, ham, salami, and cheese, decorated with a winter cookie transfer, along with mandarin oranges, Christmas Goldfish crackers, and half an apple with another cookie transfer.  His snack is a yogurt (not pictured, 12g).


The Girl also has a wrap with hummus, salami, ham, and cheese, along with Christmas Goldfish crackers, a clementine with another cookie transfer on it, and a large apple slice.  Her snack is a yogurt (not pictured).


Now, hop on over to Bento Days to see what she has in store for Wintery Fun!

*As a note, my post is going live at 7:30 EST - the remainder of the blog hop will be posted at 10:30 AM EST.  My lunch has to be up for the school nurse to check carb counts on The Boy's lunches.  Enjoy the hop when it goes up!*


Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. Such cute lunches! I love the decals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have some Christmas decals somewhere. This cute little lunch is making me what to tear thru my supplies to find them. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The use of those decals is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those decals make the lunches look so special! Love the idea! I will look for them since cookie decorating is not one of my strengths ;) Lovely lunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the use of the decals...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cool, love the decals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Such a simple way to make a lunch look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cool..I have been doing a Christmas themed bento every day this month for my daughter. Check me out at kitchenfunwithziggy.blogspot.com (Ziggy's Corner)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo LOVE those cookie decals! Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! the cookie transfers are really cute and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The winter cookie transfer look great, very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you used cookie transfers for the wraps!

    ReplyDelete