Monday, November 3, 2014

Lunches: 11.3.14

How is it November already?

With Halloween done and gone, it's time to move into full on Autumn mode, though it is suddenly feeling more like winter than fall.  I think I saw snow yesterday afternoon.  I'm not quite ready for that.
Sandwich: 30g, blue corn chips: 6g, half apple: 4g, strawberries: 6g
The Boy has some homemade bread with hummus and turkey, some blue corn chips, half a small apple, and a couple white chocolate strawberries (these were going to be ghosts, but they didn't make it onto my Halloween Party table).  His snack is a granola bar (not pictured, 22g).


The Girl has a sandwich with homemade bread, hummus, and turkey, dried mango chips, a clementine (faces were drawn on for my Halloween Party), and a couple white chocolate dipped strawberries.  Her snack is a granola bar (not pictured).


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment