Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Lunches: 5.31.16

It's the final day of May (and I still have that Pokemon birthday party to blog - soon!  Wait until you see it!) - and the kids are just in school until the 9th.  This is the final count down for the school year, and for lunches!  Summer is going to bring fun things (Hiking!  Boating!  Adventures!), but I cannot believe that my 8th year packing lunches is almost over...
Watermelon: 4g, sandwich: 20g, strawberries: 5g, blueberries:2g

Anyhow, for this Tuesday, we have a lot of fruit.  The fruit in the store looked amazing, and I swear, The Boy's happiest lunch ever would be if I just filled an Easylunchbox with watermelon for him.  I didn't quite go that far, but he has a big container of watermelon, a sandwich with muhammara, ham, and cheese, blueberries, and strawberries.  His snack is a strawberry applesauce (not pictured, 14g).

The Girl has watermelon (though less than her brother), blackberries, strawberries, and a sandwich with muhammara, ham, and cheese.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment