Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recipe: Mini Veggie Quiche in Phyllo Cups


In my phyllo cup frenzy, I decided to try some quiche in them.  They were delicious!!  They would go very well in lunches.  You could change up the fillings to your liking, too.  I used what I had on hand.


Mini Veggie Quiche in Phyllo Cups

pre-baked Phyllo cups (frozen and thawed, or homemade)
1 egg
2 Tbsp chopped green pepper
2 Tbsp chopped onion
2 Tbsp chopped carrot
2 Tbsp salsa
4 Tbsp shredded cheese (I used a mexican blend.  Cheddar would be wonderful)

Preheat oven to 375 F.  Combine filling ingredients (I used a food processor, to keep the pieces small).  Scoop into phyllo cups (I put my cups into the mini muffin pan I made them in, so they didn't tip over).  Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a mini quiche comes out clean.  Serve at room temperature or chilled.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment