Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lunches: 4.18.14 - Easter Celebration Lunches

The kids are on Spring Break next week, and Easter is Sunday, so I figured I would steal borrow this idea for an Easter Egg lunch from Biting the Hand That Feeds You and make my own version, in my trusty Easylunchboxes. It did take some squishing and a rubber band to make the larger eggs fit into the Easylunchboxes, but I got it done..
Crackers: 5g, strawberries: 3g, sandwich roll-ups: 28g, apple slices: 8g

The Boy has an egg full of strawberries, with a couple other strawberries on the side, an egg with cheddar penguin crackers, two eggs with hummus, ham, and salami sandwich roll-ups, and two eggs with apple slices, all nestled in paper Easter grass.  His snack is a not-so-Eastery granola bar (not pictured, 34g).



The Girl has the same thing as The Boy - an egg full of strawberries, with a couple other strawberries on the side, an egg with cheddar penguin crackers, two eggs with hummus, ham, and salami sandwich roll-ups, and two eggs with apple slices, on a bed of paper Easter grass. Her snack is a granola bar and a banana (not pictured).

Hope that you have a Happy Easter, and stay tuned, because I have a couple fun reviews and giveaways coming your way soon!


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm really bummed! I just cleaned up all the plastic Easter eggs that I've had stashed in the attic for a few years and passed them on to my mom's church for Resurrection Eggs. My daughter would have loved to have her lunch in Easter eggs tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and creative. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the egg hunt theme lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun idea with the eggs :-)

    ReplyDelete