Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lunches for an Outing: King Arthur Flour and second session camp drop off 7.19.15


The Girl was home for a whole week, and today, we dropped her off for her second (and final) session of the summer.  She was so excited to go back.


We stopped by King Arthur Flour on the way to drop-off, and I brought lunches with us, in Easylunchboxes.  I packed sandwiches with muhammara, turkey, and cheese, along with champagne grapes (they are in season!!), blueberries, and veggie tortilla chips.


Because today is National Ice Cream Day, we celebrated with shared ice cream sundaes at King Arthur Flour.  It was a very hot day, so the ice cream was more than welcome.

Forget-me-nots at camp.

I hope that her second week at camp is as fun as her first one was!  We'll be picking her up on Saturday, and we'll have another trip to the Montshire then. The Boy was a little bitter that we didn't go there today, but my mother and I were tired, and we just wanted to get home.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment