Monday, October 4, 2010

Lunch: 10.4.10

October is here!  So, I pulled out my Halloween snack boxes (which I picked up at Michael's last year).

For snack, the Girl has a couple Pumpkin Cranberry Mini muffins and some raisins, along with a juice.

For lunch, she has a maple leaf shaped ham sandwich (on store bought bread - I need to whip up another loaf of pain de mie!), some snack mix that we made this weekend (Cinnamon Toast Crunch, raisins, and pretzels), half a kiwi, some apple slices, a string cheese, and a small piece of Chocolate Cake Pan Cake that we made this weekend (Super fun - click through the link and try it out!), all packed in our Easy Lunch Box container.

Don't miss your chance to enter my Funky Monkey Snack Giveaway!

This lunch has been shared on What's For Lunch at Our House.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. not lunch related......hop on Baby Center you are the get to know you mom of the week!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete