Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Recipe: Breaded Baked Ravioli

A while back, I made some venison sausage and spinach ravioli.  The kids didn't love it.  It was sad.  I adored it.  Daddy adored it.  The kids ... not so much.

I had leftovers, and I tossed them in the freezer.

Tonight, I took them out of the freezer, and made breaded baked ravioli with them.  The kids gobbled them up.  It was wonderful. You could use any kind of frozen ravioli.


Breaded Baked Ravioli

~24 frozen raviolis
1/2 c greek yogurt (I used homemade crockpot yogurt)
1/4 c skim milk
1 c Italian bread crumbs
1/2 c shredded parmesan cheese
Pasta sauce (for dipping)

Preheat oven to 375.  Whisk together milk and yogurt in one bowl, and bread crumbs and cheese in the other.



Dip each ravioli in the yogurt mixture, and then in the crumb mixture.

Place on a baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through the baking time.

Serve with pasta sauce for dipping.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment