Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lunch for The Boy: 10.20.11

The kiddos don't have school on Friday this week (inservice day for the teachers), so this is the last lunch of the week.  And I've made it through without grocery shopping!  Hooray!  Just wanted to use up some stuff that we had, and I've succeeded.  That makes me happy.
Applesauce: 15g, cheese: 1g

The Boy's snack is some applesauce and a string cheese.
Fruit salad: 20g, rice krispy treat: 17g, crackers: 12g, cheese: 1g, pretzels: 12g, pepperoni: 0g, granola bar: 15g
His lunch is some tropical fruit salad (from a can, drained and rinsed), crackers with cheddar cheese, Goldfish pretzels, a homemade Tropical granola bar, some mini turkey pepperoni, and a rice krispy treat (see, told you I was scraping the bottom of the barrel...).  Happy for the long weekend (for the kids, I'm working Friday), and this weekend, I'll go shopping!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment